Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Exellent Site

Rate this topic

John46

I was reading a recent post here about someone complaining. When I found this site I lurked out for awhile and began to soak up all the information I found. I then filed for an increase and low and behold I went from 30% to 90% in less than one year. If I had not of found this site there is no telling when I would have heard about IHD being AO related. Thanks for all you folks who help old country boys like myself. I appreciate all that you do.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you and please pass on the info about AO and IHD to any vet or widow who might be eligible for retro benefits.

I believe that VA has not been able to contact all vets or widow who fall under Nehmer.

I think it is up to sites like this to keep passing the info on.

The AO forum here has had many hits and input since these new AO regs came out.

• HadIt.com Elder

John

It's guys like you that show us why this Forum is very important. For every one who is participating on the Board there are literally thousands reading.

I am happy you won your claim.

Don't forget what a valuable tool Hadit's Home Page is also

Announced my retirement this week which is effective July 15th. The C&P doctor told me to get a letter from my employer stating I was retiring due to health problems and then file for TDIU. I would have filed earlier but I was still working fulltime. I will keep ya'll updated. Thanks again for all the help. Before any of you advise me to file now, please be advised that I am currently on 100% due to a service connected knee replacement and there would be no money difference.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use