VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

At Last

Rate this topic

Omg-Sue

All of you are appreciated so much for kindness & encouragement, and helpful guidance, and words of congrats.

Tanker2, I loved your post!!! Good lol.

Sidney, Your case will be smooth as well. I believe all this publicity lately as well as a bad Fed budget, etc, they all want to be nice for a while so their job dont get cut. I DID tell this F.E. that we are aware of many lawsuits against the VA for fraud, etc and hope this does not happen here. He played that down of course.

It would be nice if they all just play by the rules as this program is needed in some cases.

Sue

It would be nice if they did play by the rules, but until they get rid of their "Rabbit in the Hat" denials, I really don't see any brighter future for us Vets other than what we have now. That is if we still have that, coming Aug 2. UGH, I think I'll stop reading the paper for awhile. ha

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: on the 13th we went to RO & spoke with DAV NSO. He wrote the letter for us requesting A & A as well as home modification. Our Field Examiner had said to put his name on the letter as recommending it, so we did. I guess when they actually SEE you trying very hard to make it, this all is more real to them? It was already real to me! We already paid out $10,000 for some home improvements.

Hadit educated me, then I read their book 'Federal Benefits for Veterans' so it finally made sense. I recommend that book, as well as reviewing Hadit help, archives, members Forums. You guys are the best!

• HadIt.com Elder

Update: on the 13th we went to RO & spoke with DAV NSO. He wrote the letter for us requesting A & A as well as home modification. Our Field Examiner had said to put his name on the letter as recommending it, so we did. I guess when they actually SEE you trying very hard to make it, this all is more real to them? It was already real to me! We already paid out $10,000 for some home improvements.

Hadit educated me, then I read their book 'Federal Benefits for Veterans' so it finally made sense. I recommend that book, as well as reviewing Hadit help, archives, members Forums. You guys are the best!

Thanks for the update, 'Omg-Sue'. Keep up the good work.

Very glad for you & your family.

Cmdr. Bob

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use