VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Wait Time

Rate this question

deanbrt

Question

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

LOL only at the VA would the back of a shorter line after waiting in the long line.

Its sort of like when you call the VA and you are 41 in line and 30 minutes later you are 48 in line.

I tried to call the VA to cancel or reschedule an appointment and I had to wait 12 minutes to talk to an operator and than I was transferred and was told to wait for an operator. I hung up after 5 minutes.

My understanding from a legal source is that if it is the second time back to BVA it goes directly to a law judge. Granted that it might be in a line there.

LOL only at the VA would the back of a shorter line after waiting in the long line.

Its sort of like when you call the VA and you are 41 in line and 30 minutes later you are 48 in line.

I tried to call the VA to cancel or reschedule an appointment and I had to wait 12 minutes to talk to an operator and than I was transferred and was told to wait for an operator. I hung up after 5 minutes.

Yes, and as it was put to me., they have attorneys that can read so you are a lot better being there...

I was researching the BVA a little , more than a few places said lawyers (BVA laywers ) decide the cases on appeal . Is this correct ?

I was told if it keeps the original BVA docket number, it goes to the front of the line if it goes back to them from a remand.

2 years from the time the BVA receives your form 9? sorry if it is a question asked over, and over again,, but just asking..

thanx..

If it is an initial appeal to BVA I was told it could take two years. For my initial lat year I think it was months but I guess things have gotten worse...

2 years from the time the BVA receives your form 9? sorry if it is a question asked over, and over again,, but just asking..

thanx..