VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Woman Gets 33 Months In Prison For Embezzling From Veterans

pacmanx1

It didn't say, but I would be willing to bet they do. If they didn't, can you imagine law abiding citizens thinking hey, I can make over half a million dollars that would take me half my lifetime to make, and only have to go to prison for 3 years for it, hell ya, where's the nearest bank.

!!!BROKEN ARROW!!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't say, but I would be willing to bet they do. If they didn't, can you imagine law abiding citizens thinking hey, I can make over half a million dollars that would take me half my lifetime to make, and only have to go to prison for 3 years for it, hell ya, where's the nearest bank.

I live here in Columbus Ga. home of FT Benning, the infantry training ground.We have so many veteran who live here because of the military hospital. I am so ashame what has has happen here. I do wish she had gottem more time. I think that was just a slap on the wrist. 626k equal 18k a month while serving her time. This what encourage other to do the same, NO TIME FOR THE CRIME, But I find it surprising that the lawyer name was not mention.

Ok..so she's out on a $25k bond..what says she's not using those hundreds of thousands she stole to go into deep hiding. I don't believe she'll be turning herself in on the appointed date. I hope it was all worth it to this greedy woman because from now on she has a target on her back.

You know you have grown old when you hear your favorite song in an elevator.