VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

13 Year Old Claim From Kkmc Desert Storm

Rate this question

Done wit this

Question

Got A Question On how I can Get the VA to move Quicker on this claim.

This is what I've done so far. I filed a claim in 1993. It was Denied in 1997 after the NC VA could not locate my medical files from time served in South West Asia. I continued Trying to Locate this missing Records at least once a year. Now after all this time I have received these Records that Clearly state the Accident, day and time - 4 times in the files. I was seen 4 different times for the same thing. I have Reopened the Claim sent these files to my Regional VA Office in Buffalo NY the 1st week of March. Followed by many other statements from Docters and Employers telling the on Going problems I have had. They have received all this and still have not made any move on doing the right thing? The Original Claim was Denied Because of lack of evidence. No medical records from time in service to prove that it was a service connection Injury. This is why it was denied. Would not the missing medical records be all they would need to seal the deal? How can I get them to move on this? I am no lawyer but it sure looks simple.What can I do to get them to move on this? Help!!

Thanks for the help - macool

• Answers 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

He stated that the left shoulder was But stated that in his Opinion the Right shoulder was not. you would think that the doc would have looked at the SMRs and read the AC joint and Rotator cuff thing and saw that the surgery 5 months later was for that. He would have had to understand what he was reading. He was confused , I really think he should consider retiring . Nice Guy but had to be 80 or better.

Macool

It was a Doctor Wayne C Templer. Yes he spoke english I would have to say he was a ww2 vet

He did not like it when I said I would not let an army Doctor work on me Surgicaly I don't know He blamed the Left shoulder completly on the in service injury and Denied the Right in his Opinion? But also states Overuse syndrome for both in shoulders in the smrs I say they want to take full blame for the Left and low ball me on the right because that is where the CUE is I did not have surgery on the left until 2002 The right I had surgery on with in 6 months of returning Home from the Gulf. Completly backwards from the way it should be!

I did not claim the left in 1993 because I had no problem with that side till 2002 that required surgery. The Doctors all Mixed up.

Macool :angry:

Edited by macool

"you would think that the doc would have looked at the SMRs and read the AC joint and Rotator cuff thing and saw that the surgery 5 months later was for that"

If he didnt check the SMRs -this was a faulty C & P-

OH- WAYNE Templer ------ they have had lots of complaints about this guy-----

as a matter of fact I heard this from a NYSDVA vet rep-----I was under the impression that our POA had even questioned his ability to do C & Ps.

He messed up on two of my vets C & Ps last year- he doesn't have a clue and you are right-he should retire----

Should I request Another CP by a Doctor that is Alive LOL sorry but it the truth Wow !!

Can I do That ????????????????????? Macool :angry:

Edited by macool

• HadIt.com Elder

Macool,

I have pasted this from Terry Higgins advice to me.

I trust Terry won't mind me pasting this for you.

Ask to see the C&P order, it may not always be your doctor.

Dear Fellow Veterans & Friends

I had a way of forceing the VA to let me see the C&P order when they would not let me and it worked everytime.

Once they said no. I immeaditly filed a emergency writ of mandaumus to the court. I argued someting to the effect that if the court did not intervine I would be foreced in violatoin o VA pt bill of rights to subject myself to a medical examinaton upon which I had no knowlege of what the examinaton was for.

It was words to those effect. Within 2 days the VA allowed me to see the RO orders for my C&P. Everyone should see those orders so your know which of your disablitys are being examined and that they have the right one. The court has ruled against the VA many times for getting the orders wrong.

Terry Higgins

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

I posted just last week how I got my husband a new C & P because they didnt have his med recs or his SMRs.

I would talk to Pete first Rick about this -but I would definitely request another C & P-if I were you-if this appears to hurt what you want to get as comp.

They are in love with Templer up there -and probably will expect him to do C & Ps from his grave.

There is no way a doctor can give a valid opinion on a service connection of a disability like yours without SMRs.

They will quickly knock down any independent med opinion if the doc didnt have the SMrs or all the med reds-so why should we expect less of their C & P docs.