Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Does This Mean?

Rate this question

willie 74

Question

VOR:Writeout 631A Future Physical Examination This was written on the E-benefits site. My TDIU claim was under decision for two months then sent back to development. I was awarded SSD and sent them the paperwork when I filed for TDIU. I am just a little confused what this means. I have had my claim in since april. Does this VOR thing mean I am going to have another C and P exam?

Edited by willie 74

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I am not familiar with the VOR stuff.

Did you receive SSDI solely for the SC conditions?

If so and if the SSA EED preceded the VA TDIU form date, then you might successfully attain more retro back to the SSA date (if one year prior to the TDIU date)

assuming the VA awards you TDIU.

"Does this VOR thing mean I am going to have another C and P exam?"

I dont think so, I think it means it is going to be determined by VA if you are TDIU and if you are P & T -with or maybe without future exams.

Hopefully others will chime here though- I am widow of a vet and we widows/widowers with claims pending are not allowed into the e benefits site

Berta,

Thank you for the response. Yes I was awarded SSD soley on my VA service connected disabilities. I was just a bit confused when my claim went back to development and that was the last thing stated on the information tab. The SSD award went back to my discharge date, 09. I did not put a claim in for TDIU unitl I was awarded SSD, April 2011. So the claim has been in for seven months now. It went to decision three months ago and sat there until now. So now it looks like it got pushed back to development. Not to worried about that, I feel lucky at the speed at which it is happening just a little confused about the last comment.

Thanks again.

Pete