Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Claim Has Been Decided

Rate this question

NJBB62

Question

Just looked on E-benefits and my claim has moved out of the Decision phase and placed in the

Pending Decision Approval

The recommended decision is reviewed, and a final award approval is made. If it is determined that more evidence or information is required, the claim will be sent back in the process for more information or evidence.

The suspense is killing me, Hopefully i will hear something before the new year.

NJ

"Hang in there and Fight"

• Answers 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

First off let me thank you all for the support, I just looked at my letters on E-Benefits.

Dear Mr. Veteran:

We are providing you with this letter so you may receive commissary store and exchange privileges from the Armed Forces. This is to certify he is an honorably discharged veteran of the Navy and is entitled to disability compensation at the 100 percent rate due to service-connected disability(ies).

This total disability is considered permanent. You are not scheduled for future examinations.

This is a life changer for me,

NJ

First off let me thank you all for the support, I just looked at my letters on E-Benefits.

Dear Mr. Veteran:

We are providing you with this letter so you may receive commissary store and exchange privileges from the Armed Forces. This is to certify he is an honorably discharged veteran of the Navy and is entitled to disability compensation at the 100 percent rate due to service-connected disability(ies).

This total disability is considered permanent. You are not scheduled for future examinations.

This is a life changer for me,

NJ

NJB,

I love it when the VBA makes a liar out of me - in favor of the veteran.

Hopefully there will be some bank deposit and the official letter

for you real soon : )

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Wonderful news for you NJ !

Now, you can breathe a sigh of relief. Your stood your ground and prevailed.

Carlie,

My desk is cleaned off, well .... at least the junk mail is tossed, bills paid and I have a neat stack of magazines set aside to look through later.

Thanks for the laughs !

Way to Go NJ !!!!!

Edited by VetsLady

VetsLady and, Proud to Be

NJ ....

With your 100% SC will come many other benefits such as Chapter 35 educational benefits for your spouse and/or children (not sure if you have a spouse or children), ChampVA medical for your family members and, depending on your effective date, you can re-coop any out of pocket expenses for medical deductibles, co-pays and prescription co-pays or if no insurance coverage, then any out of pocket medical expenses.

Relax and enjoy now, this is something to do another day or, save it for early 2012.

Very happy you received this news today although, officially it will arrive in the form of a deposit or via US Postal Service.

Instead of checking e-benefits you can now check your bank account ! Much more positive of an experience.

VetsLady and, Proud to Be

Just to add and clarify - the P&T part is what provides eligibility for

some of the benefits listed below, without the P&T status, eligibility

for some of those benefits are not met yet.

BUT you got the P&T - YIPPEE !

Also, be sure to check out for any additional state benefits you or the family

might be eligible for now . . . .

I would post more - but I'm busy dancing with Ellen - we're doing the Happy Dance : )

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

I have to tell you the Truth, I did the Happy Dance this morning with my wife, I let out one hell of a roar when I saw the Letter,

My poor cat jumped 20ft in the air, It was like a 1000 pounds was lifted off my chest.

Carlie and VetsLady Thank You so much for making me Laugh and all your Support,

Now we can live without the stress, I just saw my Pay raise, Holly Crap big Difference from 60% to 100%,

Plus all the other Bennie's that are good here in Florida, No home Taxes, that's big, plus Dental, I can Smile again...LOL

I will post when I get the Official Letter in the mail if they Gave me my Increase for (CAD) or they Granted TDIU, Don't know yet!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

NJ

P.S. Girls you really need to clean your Desk off, Ha Ha Ha, Wow I can Laugh again!