Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claims And C&p Exam

Rate this topic

Reddit

Quick question?

Is it safe to say that if the Rater does not ask for a c&p exam for all isuses but just ask for one that the other have enough information and it is probably good for a good outcome.

For instance: if you send in hospital and surgery report, plus letter from the Dr. that did the surgery. would you think that if they are not asking for a medical opinion on that edvience, or claim that it is probably a postive out come, like an increase.

Reddit

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I ask the question to my Vso. I filed for 7 contentions yet only had 2 C&P exams. I was told that 4 contentions were looked at in my first C&P. It took them a few more mo. to get more info to substantiate requesting my last C&P which was my Ptsd contention. I was also told that they sometimes have enough info from smr, files, exams etc. I am in no way an expert on this...this is from personal exp with my claim.

Quick question?

Is it safe to say that if the Rater does not ask for a c&p exam for all isuses but just ask for one that the other have enough information and it is probably good for a good outcome.

For instance: if you send in hospital and surgery report, plus letter from the Dr. that did the surgery. would you think that if they are not asking for a medical opinion on that edvience, or claim that it is probably a postive out come, like an increase.

Reddit

When I put in for Increase they sent me for C&P exam and I had all Hospital and Surgery reports, but my claim was for my

Heart which the C&P doc put me at 1 met, which placed me at 100% P&T.

Good Luck,

NJ

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use