Rate this question

BUZZ

Question

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Buzz,

One thing to keep in mind is that you could have degenerative disc disease, degenerative joint disease, spurs, the works, but if your range of motion is normal and you dont report pain during the C & P, you will warrant a 0% and the next guy can come in and have just a chronic neck strain (much less involved) and complain of pain and have decreased range of motion and warrant a 20%. Pain and decreased motion is what warrants a compensable grant.

Reporting of pain-. Should this be expressed as an ouch, scream, or it just hurts? Depending on how you respond determines the rating result as well!

FINALLY HAD MY EXAM AND IT SEEM TO GO OK.THEY SAID MY NECK IS THE CAUSE OF MY HEADACHES AND HE WANTED ME TO GO TO THE OT FOR MY GRIP STRENGTH.WHAT PERCENTAGE CAN YOU GET FOR THAT? THANKS FOR ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXAM,NOW I CAN RELAX SOME ,TILL I GET THE DECISION.

Sorry Buzz, but don't relax to much if you think there's more ammo out there to send in. The more your prepared the better your chances are going to be. eg..letters from your family, friends, buddy's. Maybe even another opinion from some other ortho doc. Did you write a statement from yourself saying what meds your taking and the effects. I know it's a hassle but it's worth it so you don't have to wait another

​2 years again. That is of course if this claim isn't warranted. JMO

Coot

!!!BROKEN ARROW!!!