VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Clarification On What It Takes To Close A Claim!

Rate this question

Bigred122

Question

Good Evening My HADITeers! Finally got my C-File today after 5 requests and10 months. Inside of it I got another letter from head honcho of Portland stating that this was my C-File and that I couldn't use this material and that I needed new evidence to reopen my claim.They sent my FIRST denial in October 2011 and I quickly sent them my NOD the first of Nov 2011 and requested a DRO hearing. This is the second letter that they have used this terminology. Am I not correct in thinking that my claim remains open till I either get a final BVA/CAVC denial or if I miss a deadline to file something? And doesn't all my evidence stay good until I screwup and my claim gets closed? They kept trying to tell my EX- congress critter VA Rep that I need to get new info to reopen my claim. ( Not only did I fire the Rep, but so did the Congress critter.lol I guess telling him that his rep couldn't serve two masters at once and he was choosing the VA over me. Also that I would do everything in my power to make sure He didn't get re-elected this year!) lol Anyway, before I jump down this senior VA honcho throat, I want to make sure I am in the right. It was funny to see that 80% of what they had in my file is what I sent them.My file number on top of each page was the clue. Finally got to see my first denial. It was flakey but it is real.My mental files were not in my records tho old or new. Found a supposed surgery in there they said I had but it is false.After they screwed me on my last colonoscopy, no way could they get me to take another one from them. I ordered some more records last week that should clear that up. That or they drugged me and did it without me knowing about it.lol I had a surgery done a year later for a tethered bowel.I rechecked date to make sure they didn't do it then. You know two surgeries for the price of one. I think the fake surgery was to show no mental damage from the botched one if I agreed to another one after that. But I didn't!! My lying PCP from before forgot to tell me about another growth on last half of my thyroid.(AO is good fertilizer for producing thyroid nodules) My thyroid was producing so much bad stuff, I blame it for my heart attack and getting DM2. new growth has my windpipe pushed way over to the right. No wonder my CPAP burps itself during the night.lol Ok, enough babble, am I right that my evidence is still good? Thank you once again for your wisdom!! Mike

• Answers 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

We hosted an exchange student a couple of years ago from Korea, I was shocked that Uijongbu is a stop on the Greater Seoul subway.....We used to have to take a bus from Camp Red Cloud I would take a protective mask with me in the spring. American College Students on spring break would party, Korean students apparently thought protesting was more fun. Since I really dislike the burn of CS gas and the Kimchi already had my sinuses clear I prefered to bring along a mask.

Still remember the Heavy Metal Club in Etawon (Seoul americanized shopping/entertaiment district). Speakers the size of wall lockers and lots of them. Pictures of that propbably wouldn't help with a hearing claim would it :-)

6/37th FA On the Minute!

Best regards,

​Mike, wasn't the yearbook cover all black except the insignia's?

Coot

Naw, it is a bright orange.My scanner has been not bringing out the colors for some reason. Saves on color cartridge, but seems to go threw more black ones. Oh well better than none. It might have to do with the PDF function. I sent ya another mugshot of ya! Mike

We hosted an exchange student a couple of years ago from Korea, I was shocked that Uijongbu is a stop on the Greater Seoul subway.....We used to have to take a bus from Camp Red Cloud I would take a protective mask with me in the spring. American College Students on spring break would party, Korean students apparently thought protesting was more fun. Since I really dislike the burn of CS gas and the Kimchi already had my sinuses clear I prefered to bring along a mask.

Still remember the Heavy Metal Club in Etawon (Seoul americanized shopping/entertaiment district). Speakers the size of wall lockers and lots of them. Pictures of that propbably wouldn't help with a hearing claim would it :-)

6/37th FA On the Minute!

Best regards,

They had some great places to party in Seoul. The Chosan had three clubs Yesterday, Today and Tommorrow. Bottom floor had the yesterday that played old songs from the 50's-60's, Today was on main lobby floor and it played the tunes you heard everyday from last 60's and early 70's, and the tomorrow club was really futuristic with alot of new experimental music and the floors went up and down like waves and had the best light show available at the time.

Yeah, the charcoal smoke from hut heating and the Honey buckets made my eyes and lung burn the first couple of months there. Thats why I liked it in the field much better!I loved the food over there and the Mokali(rice beer). Once away from the bigger towns, our group of usually 5 of us could eat a 6 course meal for about $10 and took 3 hours to eat.lol Attached is some pics of one of our weekend hiking trips in and out of North Korea. No Fear, No brains! Mike Damn, keep forgeting no attachments on replys.lol