• donate-be-a-hero.png

Maybe Success, Hoping So......

Rate this topic

AFButch

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 13-3 season record is not to bad for a losing football team. Come on Cavtrooper you could do better than that can't you.

Coot

!!!BROKEN ARROW!!!

While I appreciate a robust debate in a free society, this is beyond silly and not worth carrying on further. But, I will add with all the hype they touted .....and come up short at the BIG dance. As for "peggy" you can find out who she is in T'bird's blog in the last of the forums. Btw, this discussion should be in Social Chat ,,,,,

Edited by #1Cavtrooper

Why arrive at the grave relatively unscaithed, rather than to skid in sideways yelling "Holy Crap! What a Ride!"

Go Back on E-benefits and see if your claim has been closed, also look in the letter's section and

see your letters it should tell you what your rating is, My claim went from Notification back to review of

evidence then Closed a few days late and my 100% P&T was in the letters section, Received my Retro 3 day's

later before I received my Letter! Just curious what was your Ejection fraction and what was your Mets measured at.

Good Luck,

NJ

"Hang in there and Fight"

I may have been premature with my success... when my claim changed from Decision to Notification Phase I called the 800 number to hope for some verification. The operator told me that a letter was generated and I should expect a reply in approx 5 days. When no money and no letter appeared, I called again today. Today the operator tells me that he does not see where a letter was generated and in Notification Phase I should expect another 70 days to process. What a huge let down that was! I do not have ebenefits (6 hour drive to the RO to present the required ID), I filed my claim without the help of a VSO although I am tempted to take my paperwork to one and see if they can assist after the fact. I did generate a question for clarification via IRIS this evening. I can only rely on what I can see with my account on Fast Track which really only shows you the statis of the claim, no ability to use the letter generator or any of the other things that from reading posts I gathered is available through ebenefits. Does anyone agree that I have another 70 wait? This is what should be a simplified presumptive claim. Thank you all for your continued support.

Reponding to NJ, on the IHD questionaire my cardiologist completed he rated my METS in 2 positions, 1 - 3 AND 3 - 5. Not sure why he did it that way other than it is his way of saying it depends on the activity. He wrote my Ejection Fraction to be 55 - 60%.

AFButch, the reason why I asked was there is a big difference between 1-3 Mets and 3-5 Mets.

1-3 Mets = 100% P&T and 3-5 Mets = 60%, my Ejection fraction was 50% but my Mets were 1-3,

which they gave me 100% P&T with no future exams for my (CAD) Coronary Artery Disease service connected!

Good Luck,

NJ

"Hang in there and Fight"

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use