Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nervous! Claim Is Closed

Rate this question

88 mike

Question

My claim that I filed for an extention on my temporary 100% is finally complete. The reason that im nervous is that I don't have any confidence in the Va. They the Va told me that I needed something from my doctor stating that I'm still not able to work. So my doctor gave me a work certificate stating what type of surgery I had, the date of my surgery and the length of time he felt I needed to be out. Do you guys think I will get it? Plus back in december I requested that my Ro call me to discuss the status of my claim. The lady told me I would get my money but I'm not sure

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Just make sure to keep the paper work going to the RO with the help of your VSO. Make sure to have your doctor keep your VA medical files up to dated that you can not work and that you are still recovering. With this you should be okay. keep copys of everything on the doctor follow ups and you other appointments you have that relate to the surgery. Sometime the RO may cut it off, but you can get it back if you have your ducks lined up with your VSO.

My claim that I filed for an extention on my temporary 100% is finally complete. The reason that im nervous is that I don't have any confidence in the Va. They the Va told me that I needed something from my doctor stating that I'm still not able to work. So my doctor gave me a work certificate stating what type of surgery I had, the date of my surgery and the length of time he felt I needed to be out. Do you guys think I will get it? Plus back in december I requested that my Ro call me to discuss the status of my claim. The lady told me I would get my money but I'm not sure

James A. Bunker

Executive Director

National Gulf War Resource Center

Phone: 785-925-9887

Email: Do not post your email address.

Join us on Facebook