Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Almost There

Rate this topic

Moody

its not a success yet but the wait is almost over I hope I put in an IRIS earlier this week and the responed say tht my claim went back to decision phase on the 20th that mad me so happy there was times I wanted to quit but didnt they also say the average time for decision phase is 33 days I know that you can never count on time frames with the VA I am just happy that it is back in decision phase and hope its not long now and I hope they rate me right anyway just wanted to shair with everyone.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although any movement is good news, be prepared to wait beyond those 33 days. I was happy too when my claim went to prep for decision phase. And that was over 3 months ago. Dec. 14, 2012 it went to decision phase. Of course there are many variables with each claim.

Why arrive at the grave relatively unscaithed, rather than to skid in sideways yelling "Holy Crap! What a Ride!"

thanks and I hoping it want be long before I can take the wife out somewhere nice and at least be able to get a job closer to my house with the extra money I could afford to take a pay cut I really shouldnt be working but with all the meds I get through most days and I get real good leave so I can take time when I need it but I would rather be at home with my wife and soon to be daughter taking care of myself and tying to get better.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use