Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Almost There

Rate this topic

Moody

its not a success yet but the wait is almost over I hope I put in an IRIS earlier this week and the responed say tht my claim went back to decision phase on the 20th that mad me so happy there was times I wanted to quit but didnt they also say the average time for decision phase is 33 days I know that you can never count on time frames with the VA I am just happy that it is back in decision phase and hope its not long now and I hope they rate me right anyway just wanted to shair with everyone.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although any movement is good news, be prepared to wait beyond those 33 days. I was happy too when my claim went to prep for decision phase. And that was over 3 months ago. Dec. 14, 2012 it went to decision phase. Of course there are many variables with each claim.

thanks and I hoping it want be long before I can take the wife out somewhere nice and at least be able to get a job closer to my house with the extra money I could afford to take a pay cut I really shouldnt be working but with all the meds I get through most days and I get real good leave so I can take time when I need it but I would rather be at home with my wife and soon to be daughter taking care of myself and tying to get better.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use