Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Am Very Angry At Va Claims..

Rate this question

retiredat44

Question

I am extremely angry at the (%$%$### insert extreme insult there..) at the VA claims people,, I sent a form in in April asking for a Hardship case, to help speed up my claim, and gave the health reasons why I am asking for them to stop dicking around and get working on my claim.. I told them Again, and again, and again,, and in person at the dro hearing in 2010, and in my claims I am suffering from the fatal disease Necrotizing Pancreatitis, and many other conditions and diseases..

Thye just sent me a letter saying they wil not work on my case until I send them the form back telling them if my hardship request is a new claim...!

I wrote back on the forms, that it is it is Not a new claim, it is a hardship request for my claim, asking them to expedite the claim that they have had at the local VA Regional since my DRO hearing, with no decisions.. I only requested that they consider my case a hardship because of my serious health condition... and that I want my claims worked on before I die or become incapacitated ! They are so stupid there, inept, incompetent bunch in San Diego!! I am glad I went to my congressman (2 weeks ago) and filed with them a letter asking them to look into why they have not worked on my claim since my DRO hearing 2010.

I put in the first frakkin paragraph that I am requesting my claim be moved along for hardship reasons... is that too much for those idiots to comprehend? And of course there is no direct contact with anyone there..

just have to write letters, and hope the dumbest person isn't the one working my case..

also, my VSO also has a copy of my hardship request.. so it wasn't done behind anyone anyone's back...

Another thing, sort of related to my claim, This morning I went to my neurologist and they brought in another neurologist, they agreed to look deeper into my neuro problems, and scheduled a new brains can... my left side is going weak and numb.. they cannot give me more meds because of the pancreas disease.. so they are looking to see if they can find out more of those problems.. they also told me they looked at all the doctor's notes form my days as an inpatient, and the notes regarding when i was unable to hold object or walk.. so whatever they find might help with some of the claims the VA has jerked me around with...

I can't help it, if some people here work there, or think the people that work at the VA claims are good people... they have been nothing but hell in my life...

Edited by retiredat44

• Answers 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Retired, I believe I have the answer to what you claim the VA is doing/not doing and that is reading your claim. I suggest you get the most important facts/evidence of your claim trascripted into braille no print of any type. Then they will have to have someone read it and transfer it to written text. That way you know that it was read twice, once by someone knowing braille and then by someone else. Might cost ya a few bucks, but it is something you haven't tried!!

(50% for headaches from chemicals) is your answer.

I feel it would be of utmost importance to know exactly what is stated in the Reasons and Bases

section,of the rating decision that granted the above.

I feel that some of your issues that might be included, in your appeal to BVA,

would certainly hinge on this information.

I am not looking ot speed up my claim,, I only want it done right.. whover thinks I want this sped up now, they are wrong,,, I want it done correctly...

I thought and was stupid thinking it was going ot tto be done correctly, because my first claim I won oneout of three issues without having to appeal any..

this time I wanted to move faster but whenI found out the VA was goingto ignore evidence, my priorities changed to my claim done correctly, not about speed,,

but i need to remind that I may not have time on my side,,, pancreatitis can kill me at any time.. but if it takes two more years, that's fine, as long as the lawyer makes sur emy evidence is not ignored.. and they get every single issues approved that is coming ot me...

that pretty much somes up what I mena to say... in case anyone thinks anything else..

my VSO failed..... and The lawyer, hoepfully, wil take my case, after they get my C-File, and do all the right things...

no matter how long it takes,, and my family can still get my benefits, even if I am either too sick or dead....

I am not looking ot speed up my claim,, I only want it done right.. whover thinks I want this sped up now, they are wrong,,, I want it done correctly...

I thought and was stupid thinking it was going ot tto be done correctly, because my first claim I won oneout of three issues without having to appeal any..

this time I wanted to move faster but whenI found out the VA was goingto ignore evidence, my priorities changed to my claim done correctly, not about speed,,

but i need to remind that I may not have time on my side,,, pancreatitis can kill me at any time.. but if it takes two more years, that's fine, as long as the lawyer makes sur emy evidence is not ignored.. and they get every single issues approved that is coming ot me...

that pretty much somes up what I mena to say... in case anyone thinks anything else..

my VSO failed..... and The lawyer, hoepfully, wil take my case, after they get my C-File, and do all the right things...

no matter how long it takes,, and my family can still get my benefits, even if I am either too sick or dead....

May I suggest you change your point of view, freethinking about death daily will bring it about sooner. Rather than that deep emotional negative, try to look at it this way. Let's say you have 2 years, Think of it as a Vacation of dreams, assume the positive.

Put all this VA BS to the back of your mind. Very hard to do but possible, when I had my C&P the Dr turned to me and said Most people in your condition are not alive ! He said what is your secret ? I said, I live by sheer will alone, with an ambition for life 1 day at a time. He said what drives you. I said," My underlying Hate for the US Government, and what hey have done to me, I will live long enough to defeat them, I will not die until my job is done" I live 1 day at a time with humor and thanks for that day when I will win. This was a foreigner DR , never understanding what the meaning of risking your life, and taking life to keep America FRee. I smiled and needed help to leave the room. You can win in your mind, it depends on which part you CHOOSE to use.

RP

The poem was first published in 1875 (according to Wikisource) in a book called Book of Verses, where it was number four in several poems calledLife and Death (Echoes).[3] At the beginning it bore no title.[3] Early printings contained only the dedication To R. T. H. B.—a reference to Robert Thomas Hamilton Bruce (1846–1899), a successful Scottish flour merchant and baker who was also a literary patron.[4] The title "Invictus" (Latin for "unconquered"[5]) was added by editor Arthur Quiller-Couch when the poem was included in The Oxford Book of English Verse .[6][7]

[edit]Text

Out of the night that covers me,

Black as the pit from pole to pole,

I thank whatever gods may be

For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance

I have not winced nor cried aloud.

Under the bludgeonings of chance

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears

Looms but the Horror of the shade,

And yet the menace of the years