Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Am Very Angry At Va Claims..

Rate this question

retiredat44

Question

I am extremely angry at the (%$%$### insert extreme insult there..) at the VA claims people,, I sent a form in in April asking for a Hardship case, to help speed up my claim, and gave the health reasons why I am asking for them to stop dicking around and get working on my claim.. I told them Again, and again, and again,, and in person at the dro hearing in 2010, and in my claims I am suffering from the fatal disease Necrotizing Pancreatitis, and many other conditions and diseases..

Thye just sent me a letter saying they wil not work on my case until I send them the form back telling them if my hardship request is a new claim...!

I wrote back on the forms, that it is it is Not a new claim, it is a hardship request for my claim, asking them to expedite the claim that they have had at the local VA Regional since my DRO hearing, with no decisions.. I only requested that they consider my case a hardship because of my serious health condition... and that I want my claims worked on before I die or become incapacitated ! They are so stupid there, inept, incompetent bunch in San Diego!! I am glad I went to my congressman (2 weeks ago) and filed with them a letter asking them to look into why they have not worked on my claim since my DRO hearing 2010.

I put in the first frakkin paragraph that I am requesting my claim be moved along for hardship reasons... is that too much for those idiots to comprehend? And of course there is no direct contact with anyone there..

just have to write letters, and hope the dumbest person isn't the one working my case..

also, my VSO also has a copy of my hardship request.. so it wasn't done behind anyone anyone's back...

Another thing, sort of related to my claim, This morning I went to my neurologist and they brought in another neurologist, they agreed to look deeper into my neuro problems, and scheduled a new brains can... my left side is going weak and numb.. they cannot give me more meds because of the pancreas disease.. so they are looking to see if they can find out more of those problems.. they also told me they looked at all the doctor's notes form my days as an inpatient, and the notes regarding when i was unable to hold object or walk.. so whatever they find might help with some of the claims the VA has jerked me around with...

I can't help it, if some people here work there, or think the people that work at the VA claims are good people... they have been nothing but hell in my life...

Edited by retiredat44

• Answers 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I am in the process of contacting Lawyers, and will not use a VSO once I get a new attornwy for Veterans claims, I will change my POA to the lawyer..

it is appaarent even with a DRO hearing and evidence they VA is not able to be truthful and doe snot use al eveidence presented. I will find a ,awyer that will make sure the VA does see and use al evidence. I am not sure why they ignored the evidence, and how thye get away wit it.. but I am powerless to talk to anyone at teh VA.. they do not talk to the Veteran,s they only talk down to them and had out wrong decsions, and do not read al evidence. Period.

I only have to decide to continue on with the next step which is supposed to be a BVA hearing using only the audio and trandscript fom my DRO hearing, or cancel that and go full BVA video hearing. I wil consult with a new lawyer once I get one. I am awaiting to talk to the lawyers I have contacted. I do understand that I maybe adding a couple years to my case, but I am in it to win. And if it takes more time, so be it. It is mor eimportatn justice is served. Evenif I become ill, I wil have least got the ball rolling, before I get to sick to fix the representation problem.

I am sick and freaking tired of whatever this communication problem is using VSO's but feel that if they can't communicate with the VA, I have little chance of communication. I feel the lawyers will do everything possible to earn their money. They will not let opportunities pass them by. I feel the VSO's are overwhemelmed and they may care, but they are in over their heads with 20,000 vets and 3 people per office. That means they can't possibly give the representation needed to win, especially when the VA ignores most of the evidence.

I wish I could expose the VA and that they blatantly ignore evidence. Expose this to the whole damned world, or anyone who cares.

I have discussed my options with my wife and a friends who does investiagations for insuanrce companies, and my friend who does legal, criminal investigations agrees it is better to go with a full lawyer. He has been mentioned in Washignton D.C. by congress in his investigations, so he is pretty knowledgable on presenting facts in investigations. No more screwing around with a salaried VSO. I need to get the big guns out.

Now, I just need the lawyers to get me an apppointment sO I can get the ball going.

Enough with the B.S.

Thank you, and I will try to give better details with docuemnts if I can clear my head once I make some changes. My wife read the VA papers and after a couple hours said the papers confused her too.

retired,

I still do not know what conditions you have been requesting SC for.

What medical conditions have you requested either direct or secondary SC for ?

What medical conditions has VA denied SC for ?

"I feel the lawyers will do everything possible to earn their money. They will not let opportunities pass them by"

Watch out for the big firms, Retired. You may be wrong about that last sentence. I was a purchasing manager for many years and forgot my own dictium. It was the smaller suppliers that gave you the most attention. The big suppliers acted like they were doing you a favor in talking to you and were terrible at following up. I am not recommending Amy Kretkowskli but using her as an example of someone I wish I had gone to.

http://hoeferlaw.com/ Find a firm like that.

retired,

I still do not know what conditions you have been requesting SC for.

What medical conditions have you requested either direct or secondary SC for ?

What medical conditions has VA denied SC for ?

Off the top of my head:

Necrotizing Pancreatitis, Neuropathy, Tremors (shaking and seizures, uncontrollabel movements), Edema, Anxiety and Depression, etc..

I think I forgot something,,, Edema (swelling)...

One of the lawyers offices said that I qualify for TDIU, but, when I brought in a TDIU form and tried to explain to my VSO that I am eligible, she told me I can't do it, because I am not eligible, then one of the lawyers offices I contacted told me that she was wrong, since I don't work and can't work I am eligible no matter what percentage I am rated...

They asked if I had some type of doctor letter saying I can't work. I have been on permanet disability since 1995, and on SSDI. I have been under the doctor care directly through the VA with case managers. I have papers in the files stating my condition(s).

Example: necrotizing pancreatitis, splenic vein thrombosis: Prognosis: Poor. (this is what my discharge papers said at time of discharge after six months in the hospital. They also stated conditions on physical issues at the time I was wheel chair bound, I had to wear a bracelet because of prone ot falling if unattended..

They (my surgeons) told me one more infection, and they have to remove the pancreas.

Also, under care of the eye clinic (several eye diseases), neurology (tremors, shaking, myclonic seizures, Neuropathy,,,,etc..), GI clinic (Pancreas disease), pain clinic (degenreative disc disease), I know I forgot some stuff... Dermatology, etc..

I have not gotten far in them accepting me , or me them,,, and have sent my papers to two different lawyers .....

I copied the latest decsion papers using my computer, into PDF files, and e-mailed them copies... I prefer an office close to me so I can go there in person to deliver papers that they may need. But, as of yet I do not yet have a lawyer, I still have the VSO.

I am not sure how this would work, but I would like to go ahead and get decsions on al my claims even if I win TDIU. I want full P&T rating. I just don't want just TDIU, of course I will take it but I want all that is do for me. All I am entitled to after everything i have been put through...

I suppose if need be I wil go to my primary care and ask here if she can write a note sayign i can't work,. I am almost 100% sure the GI clinic will, but I know for fact that you must go through your primary care and they send the letters through offical channels. The deal is the people know me peronsaly in the GI clinic, the surgeons still know me. After them coming ot see me eveyrmoney at 6 a.m. for six months I develoeped long term relationships with a lot of professionals at the hospital.

Hell, it is pretty cool when people know you there they treat me very well... it's my only social life anyways...

Too bad the claims building isn't full of nice freindly people, it's the oppisite over there,, it's like you have been captured by the taliban nazi, commies,, or something... (sorry, but I hate that place..)..

They asked if I had some type of doctor letter saying I can't work.

I have been on permanet disability since 1995, and on SSDI.

I have been under the doctor care directly through the VA with case managers.

I have papers in the files stating my condition(s).

Example: necrotizing pancreatitis, splenic vein thrombosis: Prognosis: Poor. (this is what my discharge papers said at time of discharge after six months in the hospital. They also stated conditions on physical issues at the time I was wheel chair bound, I had to wear a bracelet because of prone ot falling if unattended..

They (my surgeons) told me one more infection, and they have to remove the pancreas.

I would see if this evidence above is listed in a decision somewhere and if it was factored in

to prior adjudication for any issue/s you are currently SC'd for.

If it has been then I would want to know if it has been factored into the conditions on

appeal. This is hardcore evidence for the some of the medical conditions you posted

to be under appeal. This evidence would be both probable and credible for your appeal.