Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Filed Dec 10 Still Waiting Help Please

Rate this question

jray707

Question

I filed in dec 2010 and am still in development phase. I guess my question is what can I do in hte mean time to help out income wise, am i eligible for state disability or anything? I do odd jobs under the table but its next to nothing. im 27 years old

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I filed in dec 2010 and am still in development phase. I guess my question is what can I do in hte mean time to help out income wise, am i eligible for state disability or anything? I do odd jobs under the table but its next to nothing. im 27 years old

Welcome,

Your profile shows you are SC'd at 100 percent.

Has this been adjudicated by your VARO and are you receiving

SC compensation at 100 percent?

Thank you and nice to meet ya. Im rated at nothing and receive nothing right now, that was an accident and it wont let me edit my profile yet. I still havnt received a decision as of yet, they were supposed to expedite it due to my housing situation or lack there of should we say. Months later I find out they have not. Also as im new Ihave no clue what most of the abreviations you say are lol, sorry just a heads uup. Thank you for your time

Jray,

Have they done C&Ps yet (compensation and Pension physical)?

Have you received any communication asking for release of medical records or submission of evidence from you?

Do you have a VSO (Veterans Service Officer)? If yes what have they told you?

Welcome to HADIT!

they said they requestied the doc appointment last week? can i call any make it to expedite it? ive allready filled out the form for info supporting my claim, and my reps are the DAV, but they seem to me to not know much at all. I have the joy of dealing with the Oakland regional office lol. I am eligible for state disability? how do I apply, and how hard is it to receive it? I have bulging discs, displaced nerves, lost hearing, PTSD, and depression and sleep problems. Lastly, what percentage about do you think I should receive from VA for that? Thank you very much for the help people