VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Service Entrance Exam

Rate this question

billygoat21

Question

I spoke with the VSR at the Regional Office he told me that the rater requested my Service entrance exam from ST. Louis 5 times since Nov 2010, Question why so many times and nothing sent why not just move on?

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I'm afraid that Carlie is right. I pretty much started all this without a VSO, and made the mistake of contacting my Senator not once, but twice. Now once a month I get a friendly letter from the Senate office saying delays of this nature are unordinary, but that they are continuing to monitor the status of my claim.

I started June 19, 2010, multiple conditions, and finally scheduled for 2 C&P's later this month on two conditions.

And of course my ePeggy account now says estimated completion of January 28, 2013. (Can't trust that though.)

Might not be a good idea, unless you know for sure there's an error that they made. It'll still delay the claim, because they pull the file out of the crazy system and when it goes back, it's at the end of a line again.

Mark

Thanks for the info i decided against the senator issue even though i have a strong one in Patty Murray I did visit the RO Today and found out my claim is on the raters desk I decided to visit my VSO Also in the same Bldg i left feeling alot more positive than i did a week ago i am going to give ebennies a break this weekend and enjoy the rare sun here in seattle and the Blue Angels i do hope by the end of this month things will be better claim wise. Thanks everyone

Billygoat21