VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cbs Report

Rate this question

john999

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

CBS nightly news is doing a report about the conditions at VA hospitals for the most severely injured vets many brain damaged. It showed two vets so far that have brain injuries and the VA cut both of them off from physical therapy after a few month because they said these vets who gave it all are soaking up resources. They wanted to warehouse them. The families are very upset to see their loved ones treated like garbage. These guys gave everything they had and now the VA says they are too expensive to help. I bet if Rumsfeld or Condie Rice stubbed their toes they would have the best medical care money could buy, but these guys who depend on the decency of the citizens get treated like they should have died and saved the taxpayers money.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

They are warehousing critically injured Veterans. Its a shame and there really is no accounting for it.

Guest fla_viking

Dear Fellow Veteran & Friends

I agree with the VA on this one. I saw the program and I belive the VA has determind that vet reached Maximum medical recovery. That means the VA has gone as far as it can with what it has. What should be looked at is what kind of living enviorment these guys live in once the VA has gone as far as it can.

Terry Higgins