Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Wow Heart Attack 3

Rate this question

SP4RVN1971

Question

July 29 2012 went to primary heart doctor with chest pains, and on August the 6th they did a stress test and all the other tests. Did not find anything, but two days had another attack and three later had another attack. This time I had Nitro and it helps, and Went to the ER and had to put a stent in last friday. What a rush, the doc's say sad.png I will be fine until the next one. At home and resting. I know the pain so i will be ready next time.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Glad that your at home and resting now....I hope it will be long time (hopefully never) before you have another attack. Just had a friend go into the hospital last night because of chest pains...they ended up giving her 3 nitro's in the ER and kept her overnight...still waiting to hear how she's doing today.

“A nation reveals itself not only by the men it produces, but also by the men it honors, the men it remembers.” - John F. Kennedy

Not to scare you and I do wish you well but maybe you should check on real "medical" care? Just sayin' . . .

Stay and be well!

pr

Phillip, I need more information than that. I see one of the top Heart doctor in Dallas or I could go VA Hospital.

Glad that your at home and resting now....I hope it will be long time (hopefully never) before you have another attack. Just had a friend go into the hospital last night because of chest pains...they ended up giving her 3 nitro's in the ER and kept her overnight...still waiting to hear how she's doing today.

How's your friend doing!!

Sometimes it does not go to the chest. Sometimes in the stomach you feel sick and your back will hurt or your jaw.

So be careful!

• HadIt.com Elder

Phillip, I need more information than that. I see one of the top Heart doctor in Dallas or I could go VA Hospital.

I'd see the Top guy in Dallas, even if I had to pay myself. The VA is free but sometimes "free care" is worth just what you pay for it . . . nothing. Some VA's are great, while others leave a lot to be desired. Be and stay well!!!! jmo

pr

Stay with your Dallas Doctor, I have 5 stents and 6 Heart attacks always went to the best Doctors, use the VA for the free pills.

Good Luck and hope you feel better!

NJ

"Hang in there and Fight"