VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Went To Pending Decision Approval...

Rate this question

lysol

Question

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hi Lysol and congrats to you and yours! I have a simular claims and would appreceate if you could fill me in on the details if you would please. I filed 3 claims on May 10 12. I had 3 c&ps on June 4 12 this year. I an allready at Preparation for decision. I guess that is fairly quick. And it also says my claims are curently in there rating phase and we will propose a decision on my claims when all requirments are satisfied. I am not sure what that means exactly. Anyway if anyone was told they are in the rating phase how long usually does it take? I know nobody knows but take a shot. Thanks alot and keep us all informed!!!

I filed and had my C & P exams in Late January. My retirement date was 01 May, so they didn't really touch anything till then. Just yesterday my claim moved to Pending Decision Approval. I had multiple claims, lots more than three, 30 years of service will do that to you....lol. I expected it to take much longer. I was in the Preparation for Decision for 2 1/2 months. I hope this helps.

I really have no complaints about the process so far, everyone at the VA has been very nice. I understand the mountains of paperwork and also that bureaucracy takes time. I do not take this for granted and feel for all of you that have been struggling with the VA.