Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

15 Months And Still "gathering Evidence"

Rate this question

rebelranger

Question

This is outrageous, who can I talk to to speed things up? I mean I understand their case load but really 15 months and still in the "gathering evidence" stage. I've went to all my meetings, been repeatedly told I have problems, now I just need help. Why does the VA do this? I wish the presidential elections would focus on this for just one second! AHHH so mad

• Answers 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Well Ebenefits has changed and now they say all the requested information I sent in was "unsolicited" and I'm missing several pieces of information but it is there in the "unsolicited" box. June 2010 claim with ZERO movement! Dec 2012 C-file request with ZERO movement! I've called the RO VFW rep and he said nothing can be done but wait. Is it possible with all the VA dr visits and meds that they will rate me without a C&P? All the docs have said that PTSD is certain along with TBI.

Well I had my first of three C&P exams. This one was for PTSD. The doctor really just read the VA DBQ questions and then asked a few general questions. Hopefully this claim will finally get settled.

Well I had my first of three C&P exams. This one was for PTSD. The doctor really just read the VA DBQ questions and then asked a few general questions. Hopefully this claim will finally get settled.

I seriously just had a moment that I broke down over, my claim is at the pending decision phase. I may here something soon. What can I expect? I never got any packages regarding my C&Ps and never got any information on how to get the C&P results.

I seriously just had a moment that I broke down over, my claim is at the pending decision phase. I may here something soon. What can I expect? I never got any packages regarding my C&Ps and never got any information on how to get the C&P results.

I can't say for sure but it's got to be better than what you were going through before. I pray that it is rated as you deserve. God Bless and Good luck keep us posted and please vent if you need to.

Well my VFW service rep called and said the VA made a decision and I should get a packet in the mail from both the VFW and VA in regards to everything.

*If I get an SC % what time frame can I expect to see a payment?

*34 months and this claim is coming to an end, I think. Now hopefully I don't have to do a NOD for unemployability.