Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

15 Months And Still "gathering Evidence"

Rate this question

rebelranger

Question

This is outrageous, who can I talk to to speed things up? I mean I understand their case load but really 15 months and still in the "gathering evidence" stage. I've went to all my meetings, been repeatedly told I have problems, now I just need help. Why does the VA do this? I wish the presidential elections would focus on this for just one second! AHHH so mad

• Answers 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

What state are you guys having all these problems in?

I honestly, no kidding claimed my PTSD 22 MAR 13 and right now today it bumped up to Pending Decision. I hate that my brothers and sisters out there are getting treated like this.

I am currently at 80% and finally had the Shrink diagnose me with PTSD. I put my claim in with all my paperwork, but I could not find my actual travel orders to Saudi Arabia. Does this matter? I have everything on my DD-214 and

my AF unit says they keep records for 5 years and that is it. I have every other damn travel order of course, except that one.

Thoughts?

What state are you guys having all these problems in?

I honestly, no kidding claimed my PTSD 22 MAR 13 and right now today it bumped up to Pending Decision. I hate that my brothers and sisters out there are getting treated like this.

Thoughts?

Veterans and VA claimants are having many difficulties at all VARO's

in every state.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

So I am seeing and that is terrible.

Does anyone have any information on my question on If I did not have my travel orders and my unit says they do not keep them for more than 5 years if my DD-214 with my overseas deployment to Desert Storm and my statement going to be enough?

Thanks everyone sorry everyone is having so many issues with the VA! I am actually going to talk with Congresswoman Michelle Bachman on Monday per an invite I received about this process, I will be sure to hammer it down for her and for US!! ( am in Minnesota FYI )

why the hell are you coming into my post and asking your own questions, create your own thread and you'll get more views.

The COE on ebennies shows I have a rating and the amount. How do I figure out if I get any retro?

why the hell are you coming into my post and asking your own questions, create your own thread and you'll get more views.

The COE on ebennies shows I have a rating and the amount. How do I figure out if I get any retro?

Well excuse me typical F'n jarhead. This is a forum.

Pick up the phone and call your rep. really simple.