Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Win For My Neighbor

Rate this topic

Flatbroke

After two years of pushing my neighbor and him filling the right form and evidence (thanks to the info here on Hadit) he is awarded 50% PTSD back to 2008 and 10% on his heart (filing a NOD needs to be 50%)before adding spouse we figured abour 40K and after spouse additional 5K. He needs it very much to help him get out of financial distress. Also he has had throat cancer which he is still working on. I am real happy for him and he is tickeled to death this part is over and understands you cant quit or walk away in distgust.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great of you to help out a fellow vet! Just goes to show if you hang in there it will eventually pay off.

Thanks so much to you guys for your willing service to this country.

Vetswife

Fantastic Flatbroke,

Good for you for showing your neighbor the way. Alot of vets including

myself until a couple of years ago had no idea what we qualified for.

The information for for those of us who were discharged years

ago was not offered. Keep up the good work.

Bob K

My neighboor pulled into my driveway, got out of his truck with a smile that was bigger than ear to ear with a big double thumbs up, the money was in the bank and more than we figured by a little bit and he was very happy. Now to fill the form for spouse and NOD his 10% on his heart ( even though he has had open heart surgery) and he has got into the correct mode and is progressing FORWARD.

Flatbroke

We help our fellow Vets and friends not out of hatred for the way were treated but because they deserve what we were promised.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use