Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally Awarded 100% P&t

Rate this topic

ComputerGeek46

After a long process I finally recieved my brown packet and 100 % P%T retro March 2009 have been fighting with the VA system since 1997 of course it was a low ball but at the least a big victory so to speak although I havent posted much on Hadit Myself and my wife constantly did read all forums what I can share with those in the Houston area and those whose cases were sent to the houston VA rating activity I learned that all cases over two years now have a dedicated team to process them by order of date so I would would recommend that vets with claims older than two years contact the Texas Vet commision for follow-up as I have done after which it seemed in three weeks my claim was transfered from review of evidence - complete of course I had such a delay because of verification of work dates which took some time and My SSDI certainly helped along those lines nevertheless my file probably was placed in a stack collecting dust until finally someone stepped in. I will have to perhaps seek outside help for 1997 - forward as after three attempts it appears obvious the rating activitity will not read my medical files but are relying on a silly and you know what decision rendered back then + I still havent been rated for my illness just the side effects but none the less a good victory. also so many of you whom have posted your sense of humour and patience have help myself and family so greatly and eased any anxieties we had and we are definately going to pray for all to recieve decissions and awards which they are entitled to.

Thanks all and God bless

Edited by ComputerGeek46

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks do you know how to change the setting to the right mine says E-3 seaman was wondering if can change that?

Ah ok that answers my question thought it was something I could change haven't posted much but probably will now that have plenty of time on my hands with less stress

Edited by ComputerGeek46

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use