VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Texas Veterans Commision?

Rate this question

SpcDearman

Question

I have a buddy that is head of security for Cheaters that goes to Church with a lady from the Texas Veterans Commission. I guess that he relayed my plight to his friend and she actually called me. i did miss the call but am wondering what help could they provide for a veterna that was denied service connection for his injury. Yes (you know who) i did attempt to call them back but they were closed. has anyone ever heard of this entity helping with denied claims?

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Dearman, from what I have heard the TVC is really good in helping Texas Vets with their claims and other Veteran related items such as employment...I wish now that I had used them as my POA instead of DAV..The DAV has done nothing to help my claims, the claims were approved because of what I learned hear on hadit and applied to the process..All the DAV has done was send a letter when my 70% PTSD was approved and ask me for money.........TVC has a web site that is pretty good.Don't know the URL, just search Texas Vets and it will pop up........Hopefully they can help you out..It is a long hard process and the RO (especially WACO) will try to do anything they can to be able to deny your claim.....................................Grid

i actually have a contact number for a representative. I will be contacting her today. the only thing that i dont have as of yet is my SMR's and my military personnel records. i have all of my medical records from the VA medical center in Dallas.

I'm currently represented by the DAV and they have not done anything either. I use the clinic in fw. I may call the tvc then. I'm still waiting on my initial claim after 20 months.

I am glad to read these comments> I think the other site has been obsessive in belittling TVC is because TVC had the temerity to advise them on ways they could help the vet more...

Any help is good help. And for flaws that may exist here, Hadit.com is still the best site for a vet.

One of the others has an axe to grind and is pretty lazy. The other seems dominated by active and retired VA ROs that bring out the knives if any participant question their judgement and the VBA as an adversary.

The most open forum for the vet that exists is this one