Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally Some Good News...

Rate this topic

raidertone

Thanks...I just returned from my mail box and lo and behold my decision letter/ssoc arrived. smile.png Combined 40% effective date 12/28/2004. I guess they only address the items with new evidence on the ssoc's (IBS & skin disorders). Does this mean what I think it means though? This sounds like it may be a nice chunk of change...says I will receive the funds in 15 days and from now on receive a check around the first of every month. This sounds to good to be true my friends. smile.png

Keep an eye on your bank account, it usually show's up before you get the letter again congrats!

NJBB62

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep an eye on your bank account, it usually show's up before you get the letter again congrats!

NJBB62

Thank you...you were very very correct, just checked my account this morning and there it is smile.png in a lil shock right now

Have a nice dinner or lunch, set the rest aside for a few days and then be sure to have a plan.

Congratulations, may those who are still in line take another step forward towards a positive adjudication. Way to tough it out Raidertone!

Have a nice dinner or lunch, set the rest aside for a few days and then be sure to have a plan.

Congratulations, may those who are still in line take another step forward towards a positive adjudication. Way to tough it out Raidertone!

Thank you

Thanks...I just returned from my mail box and lo and behold my decision letter/ssoc arrived. :smile: Combined 40% effective date 12/28/2004. I guess they only address the items with new evidence on the ssoc's (IBS & skin disorders). Does this mean what I think it means though? This sounds like it may be a nice chunk of change...says I will receive the funds in 15 days and from now on receive a check around the first of every month. This sounds to good to be true my friends. :smile:

God bless you raidertone, you earned it.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use