Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Mistake On C And P Exam

Rate this question

mk23tas

Question

I recently had my C and P exam a few weeks ago. I obtained a copy of my exam and noticed that there are a few symptoms that were not checked because I forgot to mention them. I am using the DAV to process my claim and I am wondering how or should I try to have the exam corrected? I am also wondering what the process is to correct the symptoms. I think that my rating could be affected by the missing symptoms.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

You can't be expected to have every symptom of PTSD. If you did that would make the VA suspicious.

The mistake is related to panic attacks. I mentioned anxiety but I completely forgot to mention panic attacks. Anxiety and panic attacks are two separate symptoms on the exam.

The mistake is related to panic attacks. I mentioned anxiety but I completely forgot to mention panic attacks. Anxiety and panic attacks are two separate symptoms on the exam.

If your getting some treatment for mental health

this should be in your medical records.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

I recently had my C and P exam a few weeks ago. I obtained a copy of my exam and noticed that there are a few symptoms that were not checked because I forgot to mention them. I am using the DAV to process my claim and I am wondering how or should I try to have the exam corrected? I am also wondering what the process is to correct the symptoms. I think that my rating could be affected by the missing symptoms.

Since you are using the DAV, I'd go ask a VSO in their office.

The 'process to correct the symptoms' would be getting medical care/treatment,

for the condition.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Anxiety and Pannic Attacks go hand in hand. Trust me on this one because I am SCd for Anxiety and the C&P examiner said I would have panic attacks. They are related and are considered the same thing.

BTW you are allowed to carry anything in with you that helps you remember stuff. Ebenefits or myhealthevet even says to keep a ledger. If the C&P examiner ever asks you about what you read, you tell him its a ledger and the VA requests a ledger to be used.

Edited by rpowell01