Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success

Rate this topic

ghillbe

Well after 29 mo I was awarded 40%. 30 % for headaches 10% for gastro issues and 0% for muscle pain all other issues 10 of them were denied so I see a nod coming. 29 mo out of seattle. what would a provisional claim look like? I may have one. AlI can say never give up

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats.

Now you are in the position to fight for your other health issue.. I'm so glad for you.

God Bless :-)

Congrats!

Provisional:

First give away is that they won't mention appeal yet because it isn't technically closed for a year. (After a year and no response you will receive another letter with appeal rights.). That should be the biggest give away.

Second. Somewhere it will give a list if evidence not considered because it wasn't available. ( doesn't mean the drs never returned info, but the second request for dr evidence was made and there was enough to make a decision with what was there). That means you can submit it for the provisional rating. These are just my humble opinion. Others will surely chime in.

Congrats again, and spend the retro wisely

Edited by T8r

Surely the VA will have specific wording saying that the claim has been awarded PROVISIONALLY, not making the VET have to guess???? It should outline the year to provide the "missing information" and that after that you will have appeal rights and an additional year????? There I go again, assuming, LOL.

Yes it will have that. Just giving other examples. No 4107 then its provisional. The notification letter will say the rest. I was assuming everybody would know the notification letter would tell the vet. Lot of assuming going on.

Edited by T8r

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use