Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits Down Again.

Rate this question

indyman

Question

Just tried to log in at ebenefits and its down again. Nothing is operational. But at least they put an alert sign on the log in page to let you know right off. Its getting to where it is meaningless to even try and find out what your claim is doing.

I feel like Michael Keaton in the movie Beetlejuice, where he goes back to Satin and takes a number in the millions for his interview.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Just tried to log in at ebenefits and its down again. Nothing is operational. But at least they put an alert sign on the log in page to let you know right off. Its getting to where it is meaningless to even try and find out what your claim is doing.

ebenefits = another way to drive vets up a wall !

Carlie, its insane. They nag, and nag about signing up for ebenefits, then just amble along like a bunch of sheep following one another in the field. In the military, if we did this type of thing we could have died or caused the death of another. To put veterans through this virtual torture is so Un American. What has happened to this country?

• HadIt.com Elder
The VA is overloaded in all aspects of the system. The side effects are frustration and torment. We have to hang in there and keep vigilant. I had my BVA hearing on May 22, and am now waiting for the results. I know the feeling. I had to slug along for almost 5 years for this one.
My most positive thoughts are with you guys. Good luck for a successful outcome.
Cmdr. Bob
Edited by Commander Bob

Tried to check "Payment History" and only get a "Please wait..." message that just hangs there for ever. Haven't been able to check it all week. On the occasion that I made to the next screen there was a message saying they are experiencing problems with that function. That last round of upgrades/maintenance must have really put her in the "Tilt" mode.

Edited by relpats