Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p For Ptsd (Tdiu) Tomorrow

Rate this question

Jaluluah11B

Question

Iraq War Vet 2008-09. 2010-11

I am rated 70% for PTSD and was inferred IU. I sent in my IU form in April and my C&P for "PTSD review" is scheduled for tomorrow. I assume it's to either increase the PTSD or judge my case for IU.

I will give an update on how the C&P went and the general questions asked. I'll keep updating how fast the case moves after my C&P. My current status on Ebenefits is "Gathering evidence".

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Iraq War Vet 2008-09. 2010-11

I am rated 70% for PTSD and was inferred IU. I sent in my IU form in April and my C&P for "PTSD review" is scheduled for tomorrow. I assume it's to either increase the PTSD or judge my case for IU.

I will give an update on how the C&P went and the general questions asked. I'll keep updating how fast the case moves after my C&P. My current status on Ebenefits is "Gathering evidence".

Good luck - tell them like it is.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Ok just returned from the C&P. It lasted about 10 min and was asked very general questions about my current living situation.

What do I do all day

What books do I read

What movies do I watch

What my relationship is like with my parents

If I currently have friends/ girlfriend

How often do I leave the house

That was pretty much the entire C&P. Then she said she would submit/mail this to the regional office that was requesting it.

I'll post when my Ebenefits moves. Soooo close to finished.

Ok just returned from the C&P. It lasted about 10 min and was asked very general questions about my current living situation.

What do I do all day

What books do I read

What movies do I watch

What my relationship is like with my parents

If I currently have friends/ girlfriend

How often do I leave the house

That was pretty much the entire C&P. Then she said she would submit/mail this to the regional office that was requesting it.

I'll post when my Ebenefits moves. Soooo close to finished.

If your C&P was done at a VAMC - I would wait about a week and

then go back to that VAMC - to Release Of Information, with my ID

and sign the form to get a copy of it.

They might provide it on the spot or mail it to you.

JMHO

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Last time they included the C&P notes in the final decision letter. I think I will just let it run its course and try not to worry about it. I am pretty sure they will either increase my PTSD to 100 or grant TDIU so I'm really not overly worried about the C&P results. I answered everything openly and honestly and I would be surprised if I don't get bumped up to the 100 rate. Retro should be dated back until Jan 2012 just like my 70% rating.

• HadIt.com Elder

You are not working, correct? You are getting treatment at the VA and taking your meds. This is what they want to hear at least in early stages. You are being a "good" patient, right? See if you can get P&T via appeal if you have to go that way.

Haven't worked since I got out in Dec 2011. I see my therapist once a month to eval my meds and see how I'm doing. My current 70% rating says P&T on benefits explorer. I don't remember reading in my final award letter if I was P&T or not so I don't know what to think of the benefits explorer status. When this rating is decided I'm sure they will let me know about P&T. Unless they deny my IU or increase.