VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Back To 1949

Rate this question

Guest frank

Question

dear veterans, I have just opened my claim,from letter I had wrote to va in 1949,all this was found in 2003,from records ,sent to me from va,,I want to say a special thank you to all,just reading you replies to other veterans,has helped me hadit.com is a special web page,for you all have the up to date information,much needed to prove our cases,Ifeel at times I might have upset members this was not Intended,my topics were confuseding,I hope you will all support me in this,new claim,newark nj va is under federal investation,my claim has been sentto va in washington,as part of the invesation,I had wrote congress to do a full federal investation on newark nj I also found out my claim and others as well are part of that invesation so I will need your support and help as I link 2003 to 1949,as BRETA stated the worm can turn around ,to bite va ,If you keep working on your claim,you will find someway,to open and prove your claim ,NEVER GIVE UP ,tbird special thanks to you and my veterans friends,wings and john999,once I get my claim money I will be sending money to t-bird, In support of out great web page frank

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

DARN FRANK.......!

WOW!

to darn bad you can't draw interest on that money, but, hey, money is money, RIGHT!

I'm happy for you. Very happy for you.

• HadIt.com Elder

Frank! Hey buddy, you best take that paperwork and put it somewhere where the sun don't shine.

NO, not THERE.

In a safety deposit box. NO, not the one under your bed. The one down at your neighborhood bank. Get the bank to make you some certified copies to take with you, but lock that little puppy UP, nice and tight.

larry,thank you so much,I also have another claim in for 1978,for air force, navy, I wrote va a letter of disagreement,I n 1978,have both stamps on compensation & penison form,for air force and navy,filed 3;157A, was on uss wasp the night wasp sunk hobson,4-25-52,tthis was the date of my stressor,va only started 100% ptsd in 2003,also had rading in 1993 service connected re-open claim of air force, avd navy,set exam for exposed to radiation,, va never informed me of this action,In 1994 I applied for pension,va stated ,we have all evidence of record,including your service records of 1948,we have given you a non servoce connecter,you are medically eligibly,all this was found in records and files from va ,IN 2003,also found were my hospital records spent 7 months,in hospital va stated no records found in 1978,va had hospital records,all these years, va had them frank

DARN FRANK.......!

WOW!

to darn bad you can't draw interest on that money, but, hey, money is money, RIGHT!

I'm happy for you. Very happy for you.

thank you larry,I also have rading from 1993, service connected ,punchered ear drum,raiding stated re open claim for 46-49 52-56 set up exam for exposed to raidation va did nothing,If not for help getting all my records ,I would of died knowing nothing,also have a c&p exam,done in 1993 hearing test as well,again said nothing,I 1994 I apply for penson,va writs we have found you medical disabled for a non service connection,accoring to you evidence or record in 1948,va trapped themselves there ,because va always stated no records found for 46-49, on claim of 1978,also have original adjuration section 38 2119,from air force again va never told me anything, I thank you larry for your reply, frank