VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Old (2012) But Incredible Reading

Rate this question

Slowlane

Question

http://veterans.house.gov/sites/republicans.veterans.house.gov/files/documents/112-67.pdf

The above url is a link to June 19, 2012 Hearing before the Committee on Veterans Affairs.

In particular the coments made by the Hon Bob Filner, California, ranking. Are very critical and downright nasty.

This is 100 plus pages of banter that explains what a mess VA is and how futile it shall be.

Enjoy, SL

Edited by Slowlane

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Mr Filner is now the Mayor of San Francisco? I think or maybe he recently resigned.

We interviewed him many times at SVR when he was Chairman of the H VAC. I dont recall which radio station we went through...maybe some of his interviews are in the SVR forum here . And his H VAC hearings might still be on line.....

I recall him telling VA (VBA) that Congress would get them all the money they needed to do their job right....

(I think it was when the former VA Sec was pissing and moaning over Shreddergate at a HVAC hearing trying to blame it on lack of funding which wasn't the problem at all)

Now they get bonuses whether they do their job right or not. :wacko:

Edited by Berta

• HadIt.com Elder

It is a very slow climb to the top of the cliff.

His recent actions are a Joke. So if you fall off that cliff, it only takes a second to hit rock bottom, The place where he is now.