C&p Exams

Rate this question

gtdac

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I believe the My Healthy Vet notes would only work for C&P's performed at a VAMC.

Last year when I had my CP exam at Roudebush VAMC in Indianapolis the notes was taken by a third party and as such I was told they would not be available EVER on My Healthvet.

South Indianapolis message me if you need help, and if I can I will

I also am starting to gold pan as a hobby, and if your interested maybe we can hook up.

This is a good question, and I do not have the answer. I would think if the VA is going to contract out an examination and then use the examination findings in their decision on a claim, that the report needs to be part of the record.

That being said, I would also think as the VA scans files and douments into the VBMS paperless system, these contracted exam reports of findings should be part of the Veteran's scanned records. If we are paperless, I don't foresee the VA being allowed to withhold examination findings no matter who does the exam the VA or the VAMC. It has to be kept as part of the record even if it is paperless.

I don't have the answer, but I foresee these records being available on eBenefits documents as the files are eventually scanned. I certainly don't know how long that is going to take but hopefully soon. - IMO