Jump to content

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

  • homepage-banner-2024.png

  • donate-be-a-hero.png

  • 0

Voc Rehab

Rate this question

Earl Woolfork


  • Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • HadIt.com Elder

You'll need to work w/your counselor on deciding what direction you want to go in. If you attend school, I think you'll be eligible for full medical coverage while attending school. You should receive a stipend while attending school and tutoring, if needed. jmo


Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is some good Voc Rehab info here:


My husband tied in with his VA liason counselor at Corning college,prior to his first semester. . She was a Desert Storm vet and she made it as easy as possible for him to understand the scheduling stuff, book grants etc etc. ....

The stipend is explained in the link I posted and he also was given 2 accommodations to his SC PTSD.by the college.

A disabled vet should never hesitate to ask for an accommodation.,in writing, to any college if they need it....

and dont hesitate to request tutoring if needed, as well....

Good Luck!!!!!!

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use