VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Primary Doc Changing Disability Status In Med Recs

Rate this topic

Right now im still trying to establish a good rapport with my new doc, because I could tell that he was a little aprehensive when I went to see him. Surley he knew I had made a complaint on the other doctor, and they pee tested me first visit. I went in the bathroom with the nurse, and she ran water at the sink, while I peed in the stall, (in the cup).

This doc that im seeing now is a rarity, because hes been at the va for a while, so I figure he is less likely to do something that will cause me to go put a booger on his records. Im taking it slow, and will ask him for an appt with a back doctor soon, and see what he says, if he denies me, .. im going to call sen john cornyn, and also file a complaint with va IG in whatchingston dc.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its just fascinating to me, that va docs say that nothing is wrong with my back, and refuse to get xrays , but private doc showed me proof with xrays, and flat out called the va liars.

Just watch and make sure they don't try to cover their XXX in a way that makes it worse for you. (i.e. start documenting stuff to "prove" that it isn't related to the military to cover their error in making the change in the first place.

Sounds like he diagnosed the other doctor correctly....

its just fascinating to me, that va docs say that nothing is wrong with my back, and refuse to get xrays , but private doc showed me proof with xrays, and flat out called the va liars.

I truly think the big problem for me, why they have fought me so hard thru the years, was because of my hep c history. I think right away, they judged me as a philandering drug user, fornicator, hippie with a syringe hanging out of my arm, who hitchhikes to the va, to get my fix, and try to get over on the system. its a stygmatism.

If they really knew me, they would know, that I would like to shake the hand of the man who has outworked me, in 44 years. There isnt much I havent done, and the last 10 years, were spent running my own hvac company which I started from nothing, and built into a great little biz, until my health problems overtook me. I believe I got hep c from the guns that they innoculate with ,or from a razor that I shaved with or toothbrush,, thing abt it, almost everyone has the same kind of razors in basic and AIT, same as toothbrushes. With everyone running around like idiots, it would be easy to pick up someone elses razor or toothbrush, and contract hepc. The govermnet want to keep the bad publicity going though, so they can deny laims to the less informed, and discourage people who dont know better.

Just look at what I have, and some havent even been claimed. HEPC with liver damage stage 4 out of possible worse 5. Kidney cancer, and kidney removed. adrenal gland cancer and one adrenal gland removed. corneal abrasion, retinal detachment from hepc meds that they claim was also an old eye injury. abdominal hernia cause by unbelievable stomach cramps causing me to strain too hard on toilet while getting chemo for hep c.. sleep apnea. back condition, ingrown toenails. resifuals of 13 inch scar. broken dominant left had in basic training, arthritic, but they rate it at zero percent. shoulder joint pain. ALL IM RATED AT IS 60 PERCENT.(RECENTLY WAS 40)

The worse part is, at my exit physical, the doctors wrote (condition resolved ), next to the hep c diagnosis. So I went 10 years, not even knowing or thinking abt the fact that my liver was getting eaten away by the virus. When I went to the doctor, because I got so sick, I had no clue what it was. I thought it was resolved, based on what they said and wrote, and them sorry SOBS knew better, they didnt care.

Edited by 63SIERRA

I wonder if its possible to file for a retro claim based on false exit exam while still on active duty. The doctor who wrote " condition resolved" in reference to my hepc, would have a hard time convincing anyone he cured me of hep c in 1995.