Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Change On Ebennies

Rate this question

usdart

Question

From last friday it changed to 'Requested Evidence Overdue'. 'Developement Letter Sent'.

I have recieved no request for evidence.

Does this mean another party is holding up my claim?

Maybe I should call and ask?

Tried calling, said office closed. So I guess I just gotta wait again.

Edited by usdart

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Something is missing. Most likely it might be outside medical records from your private physicians etc. I suggest you not wait on the VA to submit anything. Go to these offices and get copies and take to VA if you can. Of course always keep a copy for yourself. It will go faster if you track stuff down. JC

Mine says the same thing. Only thing I got was the 5103 waiver request form that I signed and returned quickly via my VSO, who turned it around quickly. Harleyman says that they don't always check off what they got after they asked for it, so this is the least accurate portion of eBenefits. None of my three claims have shown in eBenefits that any of the information they requested was received, although it certainly was.

However, if you didn't get a development letter or 5103 waiver request in the mail from Wisconsin (I think?), you could have missed something. Is your address up to date with the RO?

From what the press has been saying the ROs are "closed" which makes it sound like no visitors are being permitted in. Are you using a VSO? If so, you might be able to contact your VSO offsite if you can track them down. Meanwhile, today was a federal holiday anyway, so even those phone lines still open aren't going to be manned. Maybe the 800 number can help you tomorrow?

I have had the same saying on all my claims. I to never received any thing like a developmental letter. But did see requested evidence past due. I to could not figure that one out since I sent in all reports from VA and my private Dr. I just sat back and prayed a lot.

This just keeps getting better by the day!

Now I find out my VA rep has moved offices and I don't know where to find him or even if he still represents me.

I am on the hunt for him first. If I don't contact him pretty quickly I will go back to the original office in person and see what I do now.

Columbia Basin Veterans Center is on Facebook but they no longer list his name there.

Geoff Smith is the name.

Meanwhile I will call the RO and see what the hecks goin on.

This just keeps getting better by the day!

Now I find out my VA rep has moved offices and I don't know where to find him or even if he still represents me.

I am on the hunt for him first. If I don't contact him pretty quickly I will go back to the original office in person and see what I do now.

Columbia Basin Veterans Center is on Facebook but they no longer list his name there.

Geoff Smith is the name.

Meanwhile I will call the RO and see what the hecks goin on.

I believe your POA is The Columbia Basin Veterans Center

and not with Geoff Smith specifically.

JMHO

http://www.veterancoalition-cb.org/

I flew over to the CBVC Office and it is closed due to you know what.

The RO had a message that they are too busy to take my call and I should call back later.