Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Time Is Up

Rate this question

usdart

Question

OK, on ebenefits it says my claim should complete 1-13-2014 to 8-17-2014.

I am currently in Review of Evidence and have been there for 5 months.

Ro in Seattle says 12 months average for FDC claims.

anyone think it will be complete in Jan? Partially complete?

Claim is for upgrade for sinusitis, Hearing loss, Tenitus, and PTSD and I have not had a C&P exam for anything.

Maybe we should start a Board and bet on completion dates.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

actually those dates are not all that ridiculous. In my opinion, I wouldn't trust them dates though. You haven't had a C/P exam for any of your claimed disabilities would be alarming to me. Normally when a claim is in the development phase, requests for c/p exams will be issued and yours is in the review phase? Doesn't sound right to me, but that's my own opinion.

If they are going to decide your claim without a C/P exam, apparently when reviewing your c-file, they determined that you have the sufficient documentation in your file where a c/p exam is not needed. This can go either way, I've seen this a lot.

Good luck to you!

actually those dates are not all that ridiculous. In my opinion, I wouldn't trust them dates though. You haven't had a C/P exam for any of your claimed disabilities would be alarming to me. Normally when a claim is in the development phase, requests for c/p exams will be issued and yours is in the review phase? Doesn't sound right to me, but that's my own opinion.

If they are going to decide your claim without a C/P exam, apparently when reviewing your c-file, they determined that you have the sufficient documentation in your file where a c/p exam is not needed. This can go either way, I've seen this a lot.

Good luck to you!

Yeah, that is what I thought too. C&P 'SHOULD' have been done by now. Only thing I can think of is it was the VA Psycologist that wrote in my file and diagnosed me with PTSD. Question is at what level though. I am pretty sure they plan to low ball me to get another clain 'finished'.