Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Lesson Learned Yesterday

Rate this question

usdart

Question

My 3rd vist with the VA Psych and about 3/4 of the way through it and she asks "so how is your health? Pretty good?

My resonse was

'you mean other than nightmares, sleep apnea, ear aches, tinitus, headaces, acid reflux, and emotional problems?'.

Good thing I read somewhere to be careful how you resond to these folks. They write everything you say down and sometimes 'out of context'. I was begining to be comfortable with her, now that's gone, like everyone else she is the same as all the others. Never trust anyone and avoid people every time you can.

I am really bummed out now because I am sure she is not trying to help ME, but trip me up and make me say things I should not. I am afraid to tell the total truth to anyone, They will take my freedom away or other terrible things and cause me more harm than good.

I told her I hate word games and hate arguing or debating and avoid these at ALL costs. I will agree, fold or leave everytime.

Thanks Veterans Administration for adding to my troubles and causing me to do everything I can to avoid people and be anti-social.

Loose Cannon

No one will crucify you here. Now lynching is another matter. What is your neck size?

Dot

I have had words twisted beyond all recognition by C&P doctors. If the VA ever goes on budget cutting spree we will all see how they can do the twist.

Thank you for inviting me to the 'NECKTIE' party but, it so happens I am swamped up to my a** and just too busy. Start without me and maybe I will just be a little late?