VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Reply From Iris.....

Rate this question

donh777

Question

I put in a IRIS question on 10/19/2013, I received a reply from them on 1/1`0/2014.. and they still didn't answer the question, just referred to Muskogee RO. But they did apologize for taking so long to get back to me...

Hmmnn....Never had that problem as they've always replied. Each response says "if you have additional questions please reply within 14 days".

Your experience doesn't surprise me. Keep fighting for answers.

LC

Yeah, they are never going to explain why they are now trying to say that the EED for hypertension was withdrawn in Feb of 09 when during the DRO hearing in Oct 09 they said that was the one thing that was going forward. They won't explain why they are listing a claim as final when I have both a Fax confirmation and the Return Receipt for Certified mail for the form 9 that was received 12 days after the decision (they didn't do the SSOC as required either ). Eventially it will all make it to the BVA. Clock is ticking for them to respond, they have 30 more days, when times up I am submitting a Writ of Mandamus for immediate transfer to the BVA since they have in writting refused to recognize they have valid appeals that need to be forwarded. The blatant refusal(in writting) to forward these appeals should be a Mandamus Petition that is successful (although as ASKNOD has pointed out, they will probably scramble to forward it, and then state in the response that it was a misunderstanding the action is already done).