VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Copy And Paste Issues I'm Having

For some reason, I can't seem to copy and paste from a word document into a Hadit post; maybe I'm doing something wrong, but wish someone could give some assistance on this; Jbasser tried to help and I did what he suggested, still no luck.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• In Memoriam

This is cut and pasted from Microsoft word. It can be done.

This is direct. It could be that your fonts in word don't match fonts acceptable by the forum.

I am using Calibri (body) at 11 in my MS Word. Sometimes varring fonts in a document can mess things up.

Edited by Stretch

Or maybe this will work....

I use Open Office Org, and the Copy or Select ALL in my edit OOO thing and then, sometimes if I get here in a reply and hit Paste (I I have to use the right click on my mouse), the paste wont work ,so I go to the fourth square doo dad to the right ,above the reply section , the one that has a blue square on top of a yellow square,the third yellow square there, and then by clicking on that I can paste into it and then click OK and it appears here.

Hope that makes sense...

BTW all, many years ago I had a heck of a time using Copy and paste.Mike Harris our esteemed member, helped me.

He and his wife Connie have moved and are doing good and his sites are here:

Thanks Stretch, Notorious Kelly, and Berta for the help; I've tried them all for the last hour and instead of screaming because I can't get it to work, I'm just gonna call it a night and try again tomorrow. :sad: