VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Today Was The Day

Rate this topic

TNengland

Thank you very much Berta. This place and the people that post on here have helped me out more than I can ever repay back. Other Veterans post their claims and appeals, their wins and loses, and most importantly, words of encouragement. You all have kept me going since 2008. Thank you.

No official word from the Nashville RO yet on the decision. Sometimes I think I may have imagined it all and it really did not happen, my wife thinks I have made it all up and refuses to believe me. My VSO said that he mailed out his notification to me last week but even that has not showed up in the mail when usually it is here in a day. I assume the notification stage is taking longer than usual because of the amount in retro and other benefits associated with the decision. I should show more patience, since this claim originated in 2005, but it is very hard to keep composure knowing that I will soon have the official notice and that it will be complete.

• 2 weeks later...

not over yet it seems. The VARO wants me to cancel my appeal for tbi and my claim for finger(s) before they will award me 100% P&T. so make that 2202+

not over yet it seems. The VARO wants me to cancel my appeal for tbi and my claim for finger(s) before they will award me 100% P&T. so make that 2202+

Can u elaborate on this? did they write you or call you/ what exactly did they say?

Sounds like something is amiss. Be cautious.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use