Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Have Info On Fdc Timelines At Waco Ro

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

I submitted an FDC for increase in Sep 2013. Finally had my C&P exams yesterday at Ft Worth VA. The exams went very well, except for Ortho he was an idiot. Do any of you have a timeline or experiences with Waco RO. Thanks in advance

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Update 4/19!!!! Claim just went from Pending Decision Approval to Preparation for Notification!! HECK YEAH!! My Claim was slow for 6 months, and finally in the last few weeks it has begun to gain some speed. Thank God, hope it is done by the end of the month, so I can collect my 1st SSDI and 100% VA check, it would be nice. As far as submitting more than one claim, even if it is an FDC, I was told back in 2011 that submitting more than one claim, turns the claims into traditional and longer claims. Even though this claim should be me at 100%, I have another claim to file for 5 or 6 more conditions and secondary conditions. We just have to be patient and submit them one at a time. I don't deal with Appealing and waiting for years, or giving the VA a reason to delay our claims. I can not afford to wait years, when I can just slow down and do it right the first time.