Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Have Info On Fdc Timelines At Waco Ro

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

I submitted an FDC for increase in Sep 2013. Finally had my C&P exams yesterday at Ft Worth VA. The exams went very well, except for Ortho he was an idiot. Do any of you have a timeline or experiences with Waco RO. Thanks in advance

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Thanks guys for your support and good info. I found out last year on here, not to submit any evidence. So, I made sure to submit all info to begin with. Thanks again for the timelines, and I hope to hear something in the next few months. Atleast, if my C&Ps show up on MyHealthevet, then I can look at the reports and get an idea. Take care and hope you guys have a good week

Update 4/17! My Claim was at Preparation for Decision the last two weeks, and checked Ebennies today, and there it is PENDING DECISION APPROVAL, YAHOO! My claim is finally gaining speed. Thanks to all you guys for all the support. If it wasn't for you, I would not have won my SSDI claim in less than 3 months, and My FDC would not be moving. Thanks again

yes last communique I got from whacko was 10 months.

heres something else that waco ro told me, if you have active claims pending, and submit a seperate FDC, it becomes a regular claim. I guess they cant walk and chew that bubblegum yet.