Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Update On Fdc Claim

Rate this question

usdart

Question

Here is the string of communication from the Congressman's Office.
David,

My contact has told me that she shows everything in the system that they need of you at this point. She isn't sure why Ebenefits is telling you the below info. So, at this point, it is in the development stage but they don't need anything from you.

Please let me know if I can further help you in any way.

Sara Schwan

Subject: RE: Response from Congressman Doc Hastings

These people are Amazing! Now they tell me 'Required Evidence is Overdue'!

You and your office were kind enough to send in all the requested documents last month for me. Below is your email to that effect.

I don't know what kind of game they are playing but, I don't want to play anymore. This really ticks me off!

Is there anything we can do to poke them a little and set them on the right path?
--------------------------------------------
I received confirmation today that the files you brought to our office have been attached to your VA file.

Thanks,

Sara Schwan

Subject: RE: Response from Congressman Doc Hastings

Hi Sara, Sorry you have to be in DC!

I gave all the documents to Tim in your office. Will you please let me know when it is mailed?
On Fri, 1/24/14,

I'm very sorry this situation is so stressful for you, for many reasons. I will be out of the office next week but back in on Thursday and Friday. Please keep me apprised of your meeting tomorrow with your VSO. I'll make another inquiry once you've submitted these documents. I can also submit documents on your behalf if needed.

Thank you,
Sara Schwan

Subject: Re: Response from Congressman Doc Hastings

The 5103 form was returned by My VA rep. No ther request was made for info.
My DD214 Clearly states under awards and decorations a Combat Medal for The 'Sanctuary Offensive'.
Obviously they did not look at my paperwork. They do these things as a delaying tactic to take you out of the FDC program.
My VSO who was trained by the VA with the Viet Nam Veterans Coalition told me ALL the evidence I need is in the paperwork he sent on my behalf. I don't care about the Hearing part, he added that and I did not ask for it.
PTSD, Tinitus, Sinusitus are my concerns.

The VA Clinic in Richland started all this by Diagnosing me with PTSD. I had no idea what PTSD was until I was told I had it and why.That Diagnosis is in the paperwork submitted.

The VA Clinical Social Worker (DE A Conrad) has written in my Myhealthevet file the Service Connection to PTSD. All that is needed is to read the file info from the Doctor.

I have a meeting with a new VSO tomorrow and will be sending Stressor letters and other documents as he advises.

I consider the Failure to be on the part of my VA rep for not including more evidence and the VA for not reviewing the Evidence I sent with my FDC Claim.
It is bad enough to have to re-live and re-tell all this horrible stuff but then to be ignored and shoved aside is just one more nail in my coffin. The VA Clinic in Richland has mis-represented my visits by not including my side of issues. They have tried to decieve me by leading me into saying 'My health overall is good' I told them it is NOT. I have mental issues, I can't sleep, horrible nightmares (from Viet
Nam) I can't breath through my nose, my ears ring and buzz and I have had massive migraines for 44 years now.
Aside from that, I'm fine! None of this is noted in my health file and I have stated it EVERY time I have been asked. What am I supoosed to do if the VA won't help me?
Date: Thursday, January 23, 2014, 3:04 PM

Doc Hastings
Member Of Congress

ActionsMark as UnreadMark as ReadMark as SpamStarClear StarInboxhold
Edited by usdart

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

US, make sure and don't put your personal info on this site. Remember that there are all kinds of people on this site, which probably includes VA and Govt officials. Sorry to hear of your troubles, sounds like the VA has all the evidence and now your FDC can speed up. Your ROs in WA and just as slow as mine here in Texas. I submitted my FDC Sep 2013, and I just had my C&Ps last Friday. So hopefully both are cases will speed up now.

You know I thought about personal info.

Then I decided the truth is not something to protect. I don't like the world of say what you want and it's OK because you don't have to take responsibility. I am on my own mission to be more truthful to everyone and damn the torpedoes.

I may even change my user name where I can.

• In Memoriam

I believe the same as you about the truth.

I have come to the belief that Identity theft is not discriminatory. You really should remove your personal information to keep some twit from stealing your information and name. These torpedoes are robbers who could care less.

Just something to think about.

Edited by Stretch

I have had my Identity stolen 4 times, including recently off of the Ebenefits hack, WTH. I have lost a lot of money and integrity that I worked hard for, and I don't want anyone else to go thru what I have.