Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Never, Ever Give Up!

Rate this topic

SergeantQ

Hello everyone... Thanks for the shout out... Okay so everything is happening sooooo fast which is why I said, NEVER GIVE UP.

Retro hit the bank this morning!!!! I'm doing the happy dance for less than $6k but hey, when your cable is about to be cut off and the babies need a new pair of shoes, you will too. lol.

Okay, so the case closed on Friday, Feb. 28th in ebenefits. Got the Award letter on March 4th. Retro in the bank this morning, March 6th. Won't GOD do it!

Back pay was calculated from the date I put in for the increase. So, keep hope alive, don't give up and please take everything folks say with a grain of salt. Your case is different and unique. You are different. If I would have listened to folks who told me to let it go, I wouldn't be here today doing the happy dance. Soooooo, go be GREAT! You can do it!!!!

T

Congratulations Thadine and bless God for all things!!

Shyne-I

Congrats to your hubby on his increase!

100% - Tricuspid regurgitation (claimed as cardiovascular disease, cardiomyopathy, and RVF), 60% - Pulmonary Vascular Disease
40% - Chronic venous stasis edema, right lower extremity, 40% - Chronic venous stasis edema, left lower extremity, 30% - Depressive Disorder

0% - scar, right leg ulceration, 0% - scar, left leg ulceration, 0% - scar secondary to pulmonary embolization, status post inferior cava filter implantation

0% - SMC (K-1) loss of use of a creative organ, SMC (S-1) - Entitled to special monthly compensation under 38 U.S.C. 1114, subsection (s) and 38 CFR 3.350(i)

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use