Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Partial Success!

Rate this topic

Wolfhound88

Ebennies updated Saturday morning! It changed to Review of Evidence with Development Letter sent...I immediately checked my letters, and my percentage moved from 30% to 70%!!!

Based on many, many things that I have learned here, I'm guessing my Regional RO has made a decision on part of my claim, and sent the rest back for review. Of course, I've been running numbers through calculators trying to figure out which they have made a decision on...

Here were my claims...

Contentions: hallux limitus, left foot with degenerative changes to the first metatarsal phalangeal (Increase), post traumatic stress disorder with anxiety and depression (New), hearing loss right ear (Increase), hallux limitus, right foot with degenerative changes to the first metatarsalphalangeal with resdidual surgical scar (Increase)

Considering that PTSD is only rated at 10,30,50,70, and 90, adding a PTSD rating just doesn't get me to the 70%, so I'm wondering if they increased my feet or hearing, and sent back PTSD? Heck, I don't know...I'm just happy right now!

Guess I will wait for the BBE and go from there!

Do I have to wait for the entire claim to be finished to get retro on the increase?

Thanks all!!! :)

Sometimes the retro shows up in the bank account before their letter arrives.

I am taking a guess that the VA awarded the 70% but deferred a TDIU claim, if uyou arent working.

They will send you the TDIU form (unless you already had applied for TDIU).

There are many contentions you stated as claimed however,so it is really hard to guess but I say Relax, check the Bank Account this week and enjoy this VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use