Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Had C P Exam How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get Copy From Va

Rate this question

adkins7b

Question

It takes 3 -5 business days. If you have access to MyHealthEVet, then you will see them on there under VA Notes by Friday or Mon next week. You do not call the 800# for C&P results. If you do not have access to MyHealthEVet, then you can get a copy from the VA where you had the Exams probably next week. It will take the Exam Docs atleast 3 days to sign off Exams and forward to RO. My PTSD Exam took 8 days to show up in the system.

I sent you an im but will post in here to. I have full access to myhealth but do not see veteran affairs notes. Can you tell me where its located on site thanks.

If the exam was done by QTC it will not show up on myhealthevet. You will have to wait until your claim is finalized and ask the VARO for a copy. Unless you have a VSO with connections then it might be possible to get the exam from your VSO or POA rep.

Shakey is right on, if the exam was at the QTC. I though it was at VA. From what I have read on here, if I remember, you can wait a few weeks and request a copy at the VA. Not for sure though.

My C&P was done by QTC last month. I filed two seperate FOIA requests 2 weeks apart. The first request came back with the 'we don't have any C&P's in your file'.

The second FOIA came back with copies of my entire health file, minus the C&P exams I asked for.

I recieved the big envelope and no longer needed the C&P exams.

I am thinking the C&P exams done by QTC are held up by the VA during the rating process and not available til the file is closed. I could of course be wrong but, that is what happened to me.