Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Unbelieveable!

Rate this question

63SIERRA

Question

Just got off the phone with the 1800 dial a prayer gurus, because my iris request didnt harvest any information, and was informed that I have a claim on appeal for SKULL, REMOVAL OF LEFT AND RIGHT PLATES. I told the operator that I have never filed a claim for anything like that or remotely similar. I was told that with my conditon, of having a brain injury, I probably dont remember it and the claim is accurate. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? After saying the alphabet backwards, and quoting shakespeare, I finally convinced the operator that it was NOT my claim. My back injury claim is not listed on appeals,.... so some poor soul is probably sitting there with half his head missing, with a back condition listed on his claims,.

The system is soooooo broken it is shocking.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I will tell you this, I wouldnt want to fight me, so they got another thing coming. im just getting warmed up.

I will remain hopeful that each of you will get the justice and settlement you deserve. I'm a bit behind the power curve on trying to followup on an appealed claim. Tried the 1-800-827-1000 just given "Bull" and asked to be patient and wait, same thing from my DAV rep, tried contacting Office of Case Mmgt 202# but they have not responded, my file is at the Regional Office but cannot get anyone to tell me where its at in the claims review process. I can relate to the frustration but not sure where to turn, could you shed some light about who or what the iris is, could they possibly get/give any more details about my claim? Thanks for your time and best of luck on your Case. Dan

http:// www.iris.custhelp.com

Edited by 63SIERRA

Your RO has claimed PTSD and as a side effect they have misplaced everyone's file and can't remember anything. They also want compensation.

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Yeah I think that the VA is suffering from PTSD like the rest of us, LOL!

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars