VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Yippee Sweet Success (half-way Anyhow)

Rate this topic

Guest jangrin

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Jan and Chuckles:

Congrats I have always felt that SS was much more on the side of claimants than the VA.

Guest jangrin
Jan and Chuckles:

Congrats I have always felt that SS was much more on the side of claimants than the VA.

Pete,

The Social Security doesn't care how you got to be like you are. Disfigured, disabled, they just want to know what you can and can not do.

The VA doesn't care what you can and can not do- they want to know why and how you got the way you are. And how much does it really affect you, and can they blame someone else or are they really responsible.

Two totally different approaches.But we couldn't be happier today. My husband told me that now instead of worrying about what would happen to his family if he were gone, he can start concentrating on trying to enjoy the years he has left to spend with his family. This is a precious moment.

Thanks Pete, :rolleyes:

Jangrin

Guest jangrin
WTG, and congrats.........I know the feeling, now you have descions to make to the good.

Thank you JR,

This was a major battle but we have learned so much and a can say that the credit goes to the forum here at Hadit.com because we tried to follow the advise of the people who have gone before us. Hopefully we will be able to help the ones who come after.

We really are trying to take a deep breath and plow forward but first we need to take a rest under the tree.

Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot when you can share the happiness with others especially when they are so ready to give a person a pat on the back and say a job well done. It does make this even more sweet. Thanks again.

Jangrin and Chuckles